Flowserve Corporation Inspector in Singapore, Singapore
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Perform product inspection and assist in accurately appraising.
· Maintain gage and precision measuring instruments, understand the gage calibration procedures.
· Determine best measurement methods and perform first article inspections (all dimensions on drawing) of product as requested.
· Perform required dimensional, mechanical and electrical reliability testing and develop reports detailing results as required.
· Ensure compliance with applicable manufacturing, safety and regulatory standards.
REQUIRES THE ABILITY TO:
· Perform mechanical and visual inspections of castings, metal fabricated parts, etc.
· Understand and apply relevant standards, procedures and work instructions.
· Interpret mechanical drawings and performance specifications.
· Interact with the functional areas including manufacturing, product quality problems, and quality issues.
· Provide quality support for in-process and final inspection to meet customers’ requirements.
· Communicate effectively verbally.
· Higher NITEC graduate or equivalent with a minimum of 1-year machine shop or related experience (i.e. trade school, apprentice school training, etc.)
· Demonstrated ability to use hand precision measuring instruments such as caliper, micrometers, Capable of calculating basic mathematical functions including computation of rate, ratio and percent.
· Capable of reading and interpreting mechanical machining and assembly drawings.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: