Flowserve Corporation Sales Engineer EPC Project Sales in Mezzago, Italy
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
This position requires an experienced and seasoned sales professional with a proven track record of business development, bookings growth and customer focus.
· Communicate fluently in English, Italian and Russian, if possible
· Read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents
· Respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints
· Write clearly and concisely in English
· Communicate effectively through personal contact, presentations, correspondence, etc.
· Communicate effectively with customers and Flowserve business units, at various organizational levels, located globally
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
College or university degree in Engineering, International Business, or Business Administration preferable, or ten years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Advanced customer relationship, and sales management, experience and skillsets
· IT literate – MS Windows, Office, Outlook, CRM system and computerized Configure, Price and Quote systems.
· Broad based industry experience and knowledge
o Experience with On Off ball valves, plug valves and Control globe, ball and butterfly valves
o Experience with pneumatic and electric actuation and control systems.
o An outstanding track record of leading growth in a multinational environment.
o Experience in pipelines, offshore platforms and FPSOs, LNG/GTL and gas and oil field developments.
HELPFUL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
· Team-player with well-developed interpersonal skills.
· Advanced problem solving skills
· Ability to:
‒ Work efficiently and communicate productively with key customers at the management, engineering, procurement and operations levels
‒ Work across all platforms and levels of Flowserve.
· Requires strategic thinking, resourcefulness, and planning, coupled with a drive to always succeed.
· Basic understanding of terms and conditions with an ability to interact with the legal department and strong negotiations skills with customers.
· Proven time management and organizational skills.
· An understanding and respect, for full compliance to Flowserve policies.
· Travel and be away from home up to 50% of the time.
· Must live in Europe
Aggressive sales and customer service related work associated with global customers located in Europe, Russia and Caspian Region.
The requested person will be responsible for leading and coordinating all Project Sales activities with EPC Contractors Accounts on valves for East Europe, Russia and Caspian Region. The position is expected to maintain good business relations with the customer base and to develop and establish new customer relations.
This territory based role requires a dynamic, self-motivated individual who understands the local market needs and opportunities and has the ability to successfully communicate to achieve growth. The successful candidate will offer sales/marketing and technical experience in On Off and Control valves, as well as the ability to work within a European / Global sales team.
· Meet annual financial and non-financial goals as agreed by management Accountable for development of customer account plans for all major accounts in the area.
· Close communication, coordination and collaboration with the Flowserve Commercial Operations and Project Management teams.
· Meet and exceed customer expectations in regards to problem solving, whether it be commercial or technical. Involves close coordination and collaboration with resources from other locations and disciplines.
· Provide detailed monthly account activity reporting, including responsibility for monthly/weekly bookings forecasts and updates
· Maintain high-level customer contacts.
· Provide professional communication and implementation of company’s strategies, policies and new products.
No direct reports. The position requires effective management of a third party sales representative network.
Reports To Regional Manager, EPC Projects Sales
Rappresenta requisito preferenziale l’appartenenza alle categorie protette beneficiarie Legge 68/99 art. 1
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Sales Engineer EPC Project Sales
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: