Flowserve Corporation Accountant in Kawasaki City, Japan
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Oversee and coordinate day-to-day Sales and Costing matters in Kashiwazaki and Kawasaki
Provide accurate and timely accounting and financial reporting data for Japan (including Kashiwazaki, Kawasaki) that is in compliance with Japan GAAP, US GAAP and company policy.
Ensure full compliance with local laws relating to statutory audit, tax, GST/VAT, etc.
Have a robust process of analyzing the financial results, identify and communicate deviations from plan.
Make recommendations for potential solutions and improvements and support Finance Manager with timely and accurate financial data as and when required.
Constantly evaluate risk areas and strengthen internal controls and where necessary develop additional processes to ensure compliance with all relevant policies and procedures.
Partner effectively with the Finance Manager to drive results.
Act as a sounding board and provide support on the financial decision and governance.
This position is based in Kashiwazaki.
• Work closely work with Controller and Senior Managers of FSG Sales & Operations in execution of product strategy reliable costing mechanism are primary financial objectives
• Provide financial planning & analysis and all necessary financial reports for all FSG Japan sites to GM as a financial guidance to the business operation
• Ensuring financial information are reported in compliance with both US and Japan reporting requirement
• promoting efficiency and effectiveness of the Internal Control in the operations
• effective and efficient use of shared finance resources in ensuing smooth running of the accounting department, month end closing, cooperating with Internal Audit and managing of Japan statutory audit
• timely regular tax filing
• annual Japan Statutory annual report and statutory annual company inspection
• Working capital control
• Periodical cash flow forecasting
• Annual budgeting and regular forecasting
University degree, with a BS in Accounting or equivalent, chartered accountant
Strong cost accounting knowledge and experience 5 years minimum experience in a manufacturing environment
Knowledge of ERP system is a must and Oracle system is an advantage
Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS will be an advantage
Strong communication and interpersonal skills and challenging spirits to new roles with logical thinking English: good in reading and writing and adequately speak to maintain conversation - Strong Excel skills
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Kawasaki City, JP
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Job Posting Category:
Finance & Accounting
Auto req ID: