Flowserve Corporation Senior Financial Analyst in IRVING, Texas
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
As a Sr. Financial Analyst on the Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis team you will be instrumental in completing and delivering value added analysis, providing insights that create value.
You will be a key analyst supporting the Sr. Director of Analysis and Planning. This is an important development role providing exposure to senor leadership and the opportunity to gain experience to progress your career at Flowserve. Candidate must be analytically driven, able to understand the business implications of projects and KPIs and demonstrate a relentless focus on creating insight and actionable information to improve business results.
· Initiate, complete and deliver business analysis, providing effective and timely financial analysis with thoughtful insight focused on improving results
· Complete the financial forecast, annual operating plan and assist with analysis and projects that support the strategic planning cycle. Including analysis and information that supports goal and objectives of the Sr. Executive team and Board of Directors
· Analyze, prepare and summarize information to highlight key operational opportunities to drive decision-making
· Preform adhoc analyses as needed supporting the Sr. Director of Finance and Analysis
· Assist in change management in driving key business initiatives including those related to Flowserve 2.0 transformation
· Support various projects focused on sensitivity modeling, quality of earnings analysis, industry/market trend analysis, as well as regularly providing updates to the VP of Finance and Analysis
· Assist in educating the finance and business teams on best practices and “what good looks like” as it relates to Financial Planning and Analysis
· Continuously illuminate areas where we can eliminate, simplify, standardize, and automate our processes to improve overall planning and forecasting performance within the company
· Bachelor’s degree in (Accounting or Finance) or MBA
· Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
· Experience developing and delivering persuasive and effective presentations and recommendations leading to improving business results
· Advanced Excel (e.g., Pivot Tables, macros, vlookups,)
· Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects and competing priorities
· Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in person with key stakeholders in headquarters and global regions
· Ability to efficiently deliver timely and accurate information
· Desire and capability to progress throughout the financial team
· Experience working for multi-national company
· Experience in operational finance
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Senior Financial Analyst
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting Category:
Finance & Accounting
Primary Posting Location:
IRVING, Texas US
Auto req ID:
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.