Flowserve Corporation Data Analyst - Material in IRVING, Texas
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Formal Education & Certification
College diploma or university degree (BA/BS/BE) and 5 - 7 years’ equivalent work experience with a preferred training by SAP on SAP Information Steward and Data Services.
Knowledge & Experience
• 5+ years of hands-on working experience with SAP Information Steward & SAP Data Services
• Experience with working with Material data
• Strong experience in the below types of profiling:
• Strong experience with all aspects of working with SAP Information Steward modules: Data Insight, Metadata Management, Metapedia, Cleansing Package Builder
• Experience working in manufacturing and distribution environment with multiple locations is a plus
• Experience in working with an onsite/offshore model
• Strong attention to detail with strong analytical skills as well as hands-on experience with data-related issue analysis with excellent communication skills
• Preferred experience in the areas of data governance, data stewardship, data quality management
• Experience in working with SAP material data at a table/field level
• Experience in writing SQL statements, aggregating large volumes of data using MS Access/Excel for data analysis
• Hands-on experience in creating simple and complex rules in SAP Information Steward to validate data quality & in setting up data quality score cards
• Experience with using Central Management Console is a plus
• Experience in SAP Data Services for data extraction, transformation, de-duplication and loading into an ERP system preferred
• Hands on experience with HANA Studio
• Experience in working with SAP Master Data Governance on S/4 HANA is a plus
Flowserve has embarked on a substantial business transformation and needs a Data Analyst – Material with a passion to work & analyze large volume of data to contribute to their Enterprise Data Management program, a key enabler for that transformation.
This position is a member of IT’s Enterprise Information Management organization and reports to Flowserve’s IT Manager of Enterprise Data Management.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Overall accountable for Flowserve’s Material domain’s quality, from an IT perspective
• Responsible for measuring and continuous monitoring data quality
• Responsible for getting max ROI on SAP Information Steward by leveraging capabilities to extent possible to address data quality assessment and monitoring across various objects and across the company.
• Establish & enforce inter-departmental processes, policies, formats, standards for data profiling activities
• Be the technical resource with an in-depth understanding of data and information architecture for data-based decisions including transport of code from development to QA to production.
• Partner with Data Steward to define data standards, data model/definitions, business rules, identify & drive data quality improvements for Material domain.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Data Analyst - Material
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting Category:
Primary Posting Location:
IRVING, Texas US
United States of America
Auto req ID: