Flowserve Corporation Planning Coordinator in Etten-Leur, Netherlands
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Assure that agreed delivery commitments are met and inform customers on order progress.
· Evaluate initial planning issued by Order Management and improve wherever possible.
· Maintain/Update planning data in Oracle.
· Participate in planning meetings.
· Discuss planning issues with Purchasing, Manufacturing and other departments.
· Take corrective action in case of delivery delays.
· Analyze and report on late deliveries to customers and recommend improvement actions in order to avoid future late deliveries.
· Assist in purchasing, expediting and receiving activities within the Parts Operations Group.
Education: MBO/HBO level.
Knowledge of quality system requirements such as ISO 9001.
Experience: Experience with planning systems. Knowledge of raw materials such as castings and machining activities are a big plus as well as some general knowledge of metals and alloys.
Competency: Ability to effectively communicate at all levels in the Flowserve organization.
Skills Negotiating and evaluation skills.
Ability to speak and write fluently in Dutch and English.
Working knowledge with Microsoft Excel
The Planner Parts Aftermarket serves the shipment of spare parts orders to meet the customer delivery requirements and the financial budget of the Etten-Leur facility. The function includes the planning of both individual lines as complete parts orders. The delivery lead time is of essence to support the short-term plan of spare parts shipments.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: