Flowserve Corporation Accounts Payable Supervisor in Debrecen, Hungary
Flowserve Hungary is an Enterprise Shared Services Center supporting our global operations. As part of our long-term vision for the Flowserve Shared Service we will serve the North American and EMEA regions with multi-functional shared services focused on delivering world-class services to our customers.
• Attract and develop a team to manage the start-up and transition phase and then mature into a high performance group over time.
• Supervise a team of 6-10 accounts payable professionals in day to day work.
• Help develop a group environment and culture that supports the attraction and retention of quality talent.
• Ensure a quality and timely on-boarding and transition of work from US and EU sites into the Shared Service center.
• Drive a culture of operational excellence, customer service and continuous improvement.
• Responsible for balancing workload and ensuring KPI targets are met for the team.
• Work cross functionally to ensure end-to-end processes work within the assigned region or sites.
• Maintain a good relationship with site leadership and procurement, to ensure a healthy service level.
Flowserve is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor who will be based in Debrecen, Hungary, and will be part of the start-up of a Shared Service center for our $4.5B global U.S.-based company. As part of our long-term vision for the Flowserve Shared Service model, the Debrecen facility may potentially accommodate up to 400 employees over the next 3-5 years. This center will serve the North American and EMEA regions. Scope of work of the center will be Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, Record to Report and other functions. The Accounts payable group is expected to grow to around 100 people.
• Bachelor's Degree required, finance degree or Business degree preferred
• 4-8 years’ experience is required, (2+ years in a Shared Service manager role)
• Some experience in the ramp-up phase or significant growth of a service center.
• Motivate and develop people.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Finance & Accounting
Auto req ID: