Flowserve Corporation Project Engineer, Seal - Dalian QRC in Dalian, China
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
1. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in pump or mechanical seal industry and 3 years’ experience in project management;
2. Excellent written and spoken English;
3. Good inter-personal and communication skills to build sound relationship with customers;
4. Ability to work under pressure, provide support to sales and customers.
5. Be computer literate and proficient with MS Office including Project software.
1. Good team-work spirit and Professional ethics.
2. Good professional skills are better.
3. Positive and exact working attitude.
4. Good self-discipline and motivated.
5. Good hands-on and practice ability.
6. Report and feedback jobs on time and clearly.
7. Have basic capabilities for finding, analyzing and solving problems.
1. Ensure timely entry and project management of all Mechanical Seal orders including repair parts and services, fully responsible for all exist process optimization and related documents' updating.
2. Propose the best repair solution to meet the customer’s requirement both technically and economically.
3. To interpret engineering requirement of jobs and provide the technical support and training for workshop technicians.
4. To support site service for seal installation, commissioning and troubleshooting mainly.
5. Review the commercial & technical requirements related to the parts and repair orders, control the project costing and assure the margin to be higher than approved SAP.
6. Travel to customer sites to diagnose and repair.
7. When required, deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face, respond promptly to customer inquiries, handle and resolve customer complaints.
8. Identify and implement solutions for issues relating to safety, quality, productivity, cost and shipment on time.
This position will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of Mechanical Seal projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Project Engineer, Seal - Dalian QRC
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: