Flowserve Corporation Shared Services Transition Specialist in Budapest, Hungary
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
• Perform duties associated with knowledge transfer from the site experts to the Shared Services team. Liaise with Shared Services Operations Managers to define and develop the training plan for the team visiting the site. This is done by developing a checklist of processes performed at the site, setting the training schedule, and tracking progress to ensure the Shared Services team receives adequate training to fully transition to the Shared Services Center by the Go Live date.
• Report weekly progress of transition, site gap analysis, resource needs, technology issues, etc.to the Transition Manager.
• Liaise with Shared Services team and site Subject Matter Experts to ensure clear understanding of components of the knowledge transfer.
• Keep the Transition Manager apprised of any gaps, issues, or other concerns in order to solve differences and keep the project on track toward Go Live.
• Ability to manage time effectively to meet deadlines.
• Responsible for working with Information Technology resources to assure access to software and adequate support necessary to successfully transition requested processes to FLS shared service centers.
• Be a part of a positive work environment that fosters team and individual performance while enhancing accountability.
• Special projects as necessary
• Transition period requires ability to effectively collaborate with Subject Matter Experts in an effort to absorb and transfer the job tasks to the shared service center.
• Maintaining strong and effective relationships between FLS sites and Shared Service Center is key to success in this position.
• Significant domestic and international travel is required.
• Must have secondary education degree in an accounting or business field and/or equivalent experience working in a finance environment or a lean shared services process environment.
• Strong technical skills and advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office, SharePoint and familiarity with SAP Business Objects platforms; comfortable working in multiple ERP systems
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; analytical thinking necessary to systematically break down, determine root causes and suggest improvements
• Continuous improvement mentality while continually striving to instill this same behavior in all shared service employees
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal; excellent listening skills; flexibility is key
• Proven ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment; ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
• Must exhibit qualities including but not limited to honesty, candor, decisiveness, confidentiality, and initiative
• Up to 50% travel
Flowserve is looking for a Shared Services Transition Specialist for a start-up of a Shared Service Center for a $4.5Bn Global US based company. The center will ramp up to 400 people over a 3 year period and will be based in Debrecen, Hungary. This center will service the North American and EMEA region.
The role will assist in the full transition of financial activities to the Shared Service center .
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Shared Services Transition Specialist
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Finance & Accounting
Auto req ID: