Flowserve Corporation Customer Masterdata Administrator Staff in Budapest, Hungary
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
• Bachelor's or Master’s Degree is an advantage, Finance or relevant field preferred
• The ideal candidate has 1-3 years related experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office products is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English plus any other language is an advantage
• Ability to build effective relationships with customers to negotiate and influence timely payments
• Strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issue
• Significant analytical, research and problem solving skills with keen attention to detail
• Experience in a customer service related role is an advantage
• Maintaining clean customer master in the different ERP systems
• Accountability for managing the administration of all customer-related data
• Processing all Customer Master Data inputs and changes
• Handling all data entry requests and queries received
• Ensuring that service quality levels fully meet expectations
• Ensuring compliance with legal requirements
• Identifying and communicating gaps, queries, and errors.
• Maintaining a high standard of customer service
• Supporting improvement programs
• Working together with other departments to make Flowserve customers satisfied
Flowserve is looking for a Customer Master Administrator Staff to join a growing Shared Service Center for a $4.0Bn Global US based company. The Shared Service Center is based in Hungary and serves the North American and EMEA region.
You would have the opportunity to travel abroad (Europe and United States), and work with the latest SAP/S4 HANA and other ERP systems. Use your language skills on a daily basis and build professional relationships around the world.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Customer Masterdata Administrator Staff
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Finance & Accounting
Auto req ID: