Flowserve Corporation QA Engineer in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Interact with the functional areas including manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, production, and field
service/repair to evaluate failure trends, product quality problems, and quality issues.
· Interact with customers and suppliers on quality issue and resolution of any problems within process and final
· Act as a quality liaison with internal and external customers to ensure quality support to all functional processes
needed from the point of order through delivery, design, product development, purchasing, manufacturing, test,
· Provide input, guidance and coaching to site leadership team to ensure continuous improvement.
· Provide quality support for in-process and final inspection to establish quality standards and customer requirements.
· Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with a wide variety of customers and internal departments.
internal and external
· Oversee final review of Quality Document packages prior to job shipment.
· Help manage CAR system for RCA, Approvals, CAR closure, and applicable audits.
· Generate, Maintain, Disposition, and Approve Non-conformance Reports.
· Analyze NCR and CAR data for trends to feed CIP. Lead CIP Initiatives.
· Interpret all quality requirements associated with customer technical specifications and Quality Plans.
· Participate in the LDAR phase gate process and upfront project reviews for QA Requirements.
· Be able to perform and coach others in data analysis.
· Show continual improvement of site metrics through the use of data.
· Help review site quality system on annual basis and revise system to improve performance.
· Develop Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Actions based on quality data.
· Provide warranty support as required.
· Coordinate site welding program and welder qualifications.
· Facilitate and manage and site tool calibration program and on-line calibration log.
· Review and approve CMTR and NDE documentation when required.
· Provide guidance, training and assistance to quality assurance and quality control personnel.
· Perform Hardness Testing and PMI testing when required.
· Help to assure the quality assurance team operates in full compliance with all federal, state and local
regulations, equal employment and OSHA laws and other safety and operational guidelines.
· Lead Auditor in Quality Systems Course or equivalent
· Six Sigma Green Belt/Black Belt preferred
· Oracle ERP system knowledge highly recommended
· MS Office, particularly Excel and Outlook, knowledge highly recommended
· Quality Engineering Certification preferred
· Knowledge of pump designs
· Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
· Five (5) years’ experience in Quality and Manufacturing
· Organizational, planning, and interpersonal skills
· Quality Management Systems and/or ISO 9001 Training or equivalent
Primary Posting Location:
Bridgeville, Pennsylvania US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Job Posting Category:
United States of America
Auto req ID: