Flowserve Corporation Project Engineer in Bangalore, India
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Responsible for Control Valve Project Management / Application Engineering Job
1) To do Contract Administration Job for Valve Orders booked at Bangalore facility.
2) To coordinate with all concerned departments for the proper execution of the projects.
3) To ensure that SAP approval and other statutory requirements are met before booking the order into Oracle.
4) To control the cost of each project and ensure that the projected OI is met / highlight any errors in SAP calculation that will affect the projected OI.
5) To work with Customers & Inspection agencies and coordinate the approval of documents and inspection of valves.
6) To liaisons with Freight Forwarders for the shipment of the goods, once the shipment clearance is obtained.
7) To help Finance department to collect payments on time.
8) Fair Knowledge on the sizing & selection of Control Valves.
9) Ability to review and understand project requirements.
10) Good knowledge on the accessories used in Control Valves.
11) Capable of good time management to ensure that the Projects are shipped within the committed delivery dates.
12) Ability to respond to customer on time with required / requested details.
1) Good Communication Skills.
2) Creative thinker, vibrant.
3) Good Team Player.
4) Ability to create and maintain good inter-personal & inter-departmental relationship.
Graduate Engineer with relevant experience in the Control Valve Project Management / Application Engineering field.
Minimum 3 Years Maximum 5 Years
Relevant experience with Industry knowledge.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID:
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.