Flowserve Corporation Buyer in Bangalore, India
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
• BE (Mechanical / Industrial production) with Minimum 7-8 years of experience (OR Diploma Engineers with 10 years of experience) in global sourcing & supply chain in Valve / Pump or Engineering Industry
• Experience in developing & managing suppliers in India for casting, forgings, machining and fabrication.
• Good knowledge of manufacturing processes (castings / forgings, machining, fabrication) and its cost built-up.
• Experience in working with global and cross functional teams in executing sourcing & supply chain strategies.
• Ability to work in a matrix organizational model.
• Good Communication skills and influencing capability
• Proficient in Excel, MS Access, Power Point
• Experience in working in ERPs like Oracle, SAP or any business intelligence tools will be added advantage.
• Manage supply chain activities between Regional supply base and Flowserve Business Units which includes, RFQ management, Order management, Supplier relationship management and project management.
• Handle new enquiries from Flowserve BUs and provide best cost solution from the region by working cross functionally with Global/regional category team and quality.
• Manage all new projects and developments at supplier end using project management / APQP tools to ensure on time delivery of samples with right quality.
• Supplier Relationship Management- Resolving conflicts, problem solving/ technical support, expediting, supplier performance review and improvement.
• Data Analytics—Supply chain performance analysis (OTD, Savings, Spend) and create executive presentations to the leadership team with results, gaps and findings.
BE (Mechanical / Industrial production) with Minimum 7-8 years of experience (OR Diploma Engineers with 10 years of experience) in global sourcing & supply chain in Valve / Pump or Engineering Industry
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: