Flowserve Corporation Engineer in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
In the field of specialism, the knowledge and experience must be state-of-the-art in industry, to act as an internal and external subject matter expert.
· Demonstrates competence to edit and develop technical papers, technical reports, and technical training and customer presentations, in the field of specialism.
· Effective communicator in a multicultural environment.
· Demonstrates \"customer focus\" to support all internal/external technical support requests.
· Team player. Language skills, English and local languages of the region/country.
· Deep knowledge and know-how in Applications, Solutions and related subject matter expert, both internal Flowserve as well as for customers.
· Cascades knowledge to other engineering resources and prepares and conduct trainings in the specialty field.
· Regularly edits technical papers in the area of the specialty field for publication in magazines and for symposiums.
· Conducts engineering on solution orders to ensure quality by minimizing technical risks in the specialty field, and conducting specialized analyses and reviews.
· Conducts or participates in the evaluation of technical feasibility and minimizes technical risks in our solution proposals, in the specialty field.
· Conducts or participates design review panels, as a subject matter expert, and also participates in root-cause analyses of customer projects and in trouble/warranty jobs. Works with Flowserve Technology team on new developments in specialty field, and participates on an as-needed basis in SSO R&D projects.
Engineering involves the design and development of devices, assemblies, or systems to be produced through production manufacturing processes on both new and existing equipment. Solving complex on site problems .
While there are multiple business card titles, Engineering roles usually entail activities dealing with issues of fault finding, production cost, feasibility, quality, performance, reliability, serviceability and customized user features. Addressing these product characteristics may include design, development and transitioning of the product to manufacturing including detailed solution and scoping package
Bachelor of Science Engineering degree, advanced degree preferred and 15+ years related pump experience
Continuous Improvement Process (CIP) certification, Green Belt minimum.
Mastery level application of advanced engineering processes including CFD,FEA, Rotor Dynamics and other processes as required for the role
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: