Flowserve Corporation Temporary Accountant in Jakarta Timur, Indonesia
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor degree in accounting, CA preferably
· Knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and principles
· Knowledge of economic principles
· knowledge of auditing practices and principles
· knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations
· knowledge and experience of accounting computer applications
· Exposure in handling tax is an added advantage. Brevet A and B certificates.
· At least 5 years relevant working experiences in handling Accounts Receivable, Accounts
· Payable and General Ledger.
· Experienced in multinational companies and manufacturing industry.
· Ability to work independently and as a team player with good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritizes workload; Proficient in Microsoft office especially Ms Excel.
· Experienced in Tally 6.3; Tally ERP 9 and SAP (BPC reporting).
· Fluent in English, written and oral.
· Understanding in Financial Statement (Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss and General Ledgers)
· Understanding in cost accounting.
· attention to detail and accuracy
· planning and organizing
· strategic thinking
· strong communication skills
· information and task monitoring
· problem identification and analysis
· judgment and problem-solving
The accountant is responsible for applying accepted accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, SOX compliance, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures. Reporting to Finance Supervisor. This position will cover the Accounts Payable function mainly with adhoc responsibilities in other areas of General Accounting.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
Responsible for AP (including accruals, recurring journals and petty cash reimbursement).
Review subsidiary ledgers and reconcile/review reconciliation to General Ledger. Submit the reconciliation to Finance Supervisor for final review and approval.
Assist in the preparation of the monthly financial reports on time and in accurate manner and in compliance with the local requirements.
Responsible for uploading monthly financial data into BPC (SAP) to generate all required financial reports.
Review all inter-companies reconciliation and make sure that all inter-companies invoices has been appropriately recorded and confirmed with the respective inter-companies.
Ensure accuracy of inventory count and reporting and making sure that all provision has been appropriately computed and provided in line with corporate policy.
Review and reconcile all VAT and ensure accuracy in reporting.
Maintain fixed assets register, including additions and disposal making sure that all fixed assets are tagged and regularly physically verified.
Work with the external auditors to make sure that all data and requirements are made available for audit.
Prepare supporting tax schedules for Indonesia tax as required by the tax regulation.
Provide guidance to the clerical staff.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Jakarta Timur, ID
Job Posting Category:
Finance & Accounting
Auto req ID: